Saturday, November 7, 2009

a love letter effect!!!

Love, its eternal and stands above everything and anything...... i have to say Indian society sucks big time, when it comes to appreciating love beyond the limits of caste, race, culture, religion, language, social, state and all other barriers that you can think about..... its my personal experience! Why I have to live in and respect my society, when they dont appreciate my love, which is very important as far as my individuality is concerned! There are thousands of questions going through my mind, and I know none of the narrow minded freaks will be able to answer any of them... Sad part is, even education cannot help changing the mindset.... only thing I have as of now is HOPE, the never ending one.........

No comments:

Post a Comment