Sunday, October 27, 2013

Changes - they don't wait for your permission, they just happens

While going through the drafts, I found out this excerpt which I wrote few weeks back.

"It's an absolute bliss to feel silly about what you are thinking - well, that's me for the past few weeks. Am I happy about it?? 150%. There are few things which I thought will happen only once in a lifetime.  I am not sure where this is going and how it is going to end, but I am going to close my eyes and enjoy every moment because I want it to be etched in my memories for a very long time! If you go back in time and ask that young lean kid from Kochi what future has in stock for him - you would have got "nothing" for an answer, he never dreamed of a future like this.  Given the opportunity to visit a lot of places, make hundreds of friends all along the way there is nothing to regret about and if I am given an opportunity to go back, I would love to live my life the exact same way!"

Apparently everything is changing around me since my birthday.  The same things which always brought smile to my face moved away from me.  My smile and happiness as well.  Now I smile because the world wants me to.  Hopefully moving to a new apartment will bring an end to the changes happening around me. This place, Louisiana Oaks, brings back a lot of good memories about my stay in US.  Only good things happened here whether it was apartment 400 or 315, some personal moments which you will carry till the end of your life.   Since I came down to US I had some amazing roommates, met Ryan Shaughnessy & Mark Metaxas and all the good people that I met through them.  All the gym related tips from my gym buddy Shaun did help me stay fit though I have a long way to go to achieve my fitness goals. Maybe a change of lifestyle helps and I want to definitely work towards that.  I am leaving my sadness and worries behind when I move to the new place. This might be the jump start I am looking for, a change of scene, a scene that currently defines happiness for me.  Fingers crossed!

"Where do we go nobody knows?
Don't even say you're on your way down, (when)
God gave you style and gave you grace
And put a smile upon your face" - Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment