Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dear sleep, where have you gone?

"So Sgt. Pepper took you by surprise
You better see right through that mother's eyes
Those freaks was right when they said you was dead
The one mistake you made was in your head
Ah, how do you sleep?
Ah, how do you sleep at night?
" - John Lennon

Sleep seems to be the most difficult thing to achieve over the last one week along with all my other struggles.  A confused & disturbed mind along with lack of sleep seems to be the last thing I need when I have so much going on at my work.  But irrespective of my attempts, I am unable to get any sleep until early morning hours.  I tried getting to bed early yesterday but after rolling around for close to 4 hours, I finally slept only after 4 AM.  So many thoughts, a lot of emotions seems to pile upon me when I am in the bed.  I wrote another email but decided not to send it.  That decision to send it or not to send it, is causing so much of distress inside me.  I am jealous of the entire world that sleeps around me and I am sitting here listening to songs, watching the drizzle for the past few hours. I still believe that I will get another chance because life is beautiful for the optimistic ones.  I always gave her the best of what I have inside me, strived to bring the best laugh out of her through all possible ways. 

Time to make another attempt at sleep for the night.  Tomorrow is a big day, moving out of Louisiana Oaks to another cave!

P.S.  I miss you so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment